About Myself

 Hi!
@River Safari Zoo, Singapore


            I'm Safina but my friends and family usually called me Inez. I'm 15 years old and currently living in Bandung, Indonesia. I'm a student in 3 Senior Highschool, Bandung. This blog actually going to be a little bit random because i can't decide what to post.

          Okay, now about myself, i like art and photography. I'm not an experienced photographer but i like taking random picture of the nature, my friends, and objects. I like to paint also,i was part of decoration team for my junior highshool events, it was a lot of fun getting dirty with paint and having paint war with my friends until the teacher scold us. I also like looking at furniture store or house marketing. i really like house designs or room designs, i found it interesting, because of my obsession with rooms and houses i want to be an architect or an interior designer.

          I like learning new languages too. I want to travel the world and learn about their culture. I currently learning japanese, German and little bit of Korean, but i want to speak fluently at English. Next year hopefully i can join AFS program, a program that sends students to other countries and study there for a year. I would miss my friends here but for the experience of studying abroad, i would take the risk. Having foreign friends also boost my socializing skill because i personally think i can't socialize very well especially with strangers.This also prepare me to live and work at another country, not that i don't like Indonesia but i want to take higher opportunity across the country.

    Anyway, i will stop here for my intro, hope you enjoy it!! 


Thank you for reading!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Letter of Recomendation

Invitation Card: Olivia and John's Rehearsal Dinner.