One Moment to be Grateful

        Today i want to tell a story when i was in elementary school. 


        When i was in 3rd grade of elementary school, my friend and i went to our friend's house to play and do our group project. We went to his house together, and i ask my driver to drop us in front of his street but not infront of his house. After my driver dropped us, we walked through the street searching for his house, but we can't find the house.

       An hour later, we were really lost at an unknown street without any adults around. So, we start asking around to adults that were walking that day. There was a man that told us the direction to our friend house but we still don't know which way should we go. So, this man told us that we can ride his motorcycle with him to our friend's house. After that he guide us to the main street where our friend's house is. 

         At the middle of the road we met our friend that was riding a bike searching for us. We step down from the motorcycle and thank the stranger who helps us. He was really nice and helpful to help us a stranded child at an unknown street. I was grateful that he came and help us because we didn't have a single clue where we're at.

        After we did our group project, i wanted to go home. It's already 5pm and it's almost Maghrib, so my parents are searhing for me. Unfortunately it was heavily raining outside and there was a flood at the road infront of my friend's house. But we still force to went out to the main street to meet my father. My friends guided me to the main street, and unfortunately we lost, again. 

      The wind and the rain were too heavy for us but we still walking through the flood and the rain. Until our umbrella was broken and my sandals went through the flow of the flood. We decided to go back to my friend's us. 
     
    My friend's uncle offered us that he could guide us to the main street where my father was waiting for me. Finally we met my father at the main street, and he was mad at me because i was lost and i was soaking wet. I even missed my lesson because i was lost.

     Because of those moments i am grateful to my friend's uncle and to every stranger that help me, i can't thank them enough beause those moments have given me lessons for me to repair myself and become a better person today.


That's it for my story time when i was in elementary school. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to thank and be grateful for everything and every moment!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Letter of Recomendation

Invitation Card: Olivia and John's Rehearsal Dinner.