First Time I Met My Friend

Introduction Dialogue
           Today, i'm going to tell you about the first time i met my friend. Here's some dialogue of us.

Puspa: Hi there!
Me: Hi!
Puspa: Are you new here?
Me: Yes i am.
Puspa: Oh i see, Nice to meet you. by the way what's your name?
Me: Nice to meet you too. I'm Safina but you can all me Inez. what's yours?
Puspa: Please call me Puspa. Which city did you come from?
Me; i'm from Semarang.
Puspa: Why did you move here?
Me: It's because of my father's job.
Puspa: Ohh i see.
Me: so Puspa, where do you live?
Puspa: i live in Kota baru parahyangan, My house is quite far from this school.
Me: by the way its's really nice i have someone to talk with. so, can you take me around?
Puspa: Sure!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Letter of Recomendation

Invitation Card: Olivia and John's Rehearsal Dinner.