Puspa's Plan for Holiday

      Today i'm going to ask one of my friends Puspa, her plans for the holiday on December.

Q: So what are you going to do next holiday?
Puspa: I'm going to a beach on December.

Q: Which beach?
Puspa: Maybe to Nusa Dua Beach at Bali Island.

Q:What will you do there?
Puspa: I want to explore the area around the hotel in Nusa Dua then maybe i will be going to Nusa Dua.

Q: What activities are you going to do at the beach?
Puspa: I'm going to ride banana boat, speed boat, parasailing, maybe diving or snorkeling. I also want to play in the sand.

Q: Who else that will be there with you?
Puspa: My family of course.

Q: Will you try the culinary around that area?
Puspa: Of course, i like to try new things.

Q: Oh wow, will you buy me gifts or ornaments from Bali? Maybe a keychain or magnet, maybe a shirt?
Puspa: Sure! Why not?

Me: Okay thank you for coming here and answering my question! I wish you have a nie holiday there!
Puspa: Oh yes! You're welcome and also thank you for listening to my plan! i hope you have a nice holiday too!

          That's it! Thank you for reading.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Letter of Recomendation

Invitation Card: Olivia and John's Rehearsal Dinner.